Here’s how to remove pesticides from fruits and vegetables.
I have previously blogged about how to remove wax from citrus fruits. But what about vegetables and other fruits? It’s not as hard as you might think. (Citrus fruits)
The most important thing to keep in mind is to have a spacious container when mixing the product.
2.5 dl water
0.5 dl apple cider vinegar
A few drops of squeezed lemon (optional)
1.5 tbsp bicarbonate
- When you add the bicarbonate, there is a chemical reaction, and the liquid foams – there is nothing to be afraid of – stir the mixture until the bicarbonate dissolves.
- Pour it into a spray bottle.
- Spray the vegetables or fruit well.
- Rub the vegetables well using a brush or sponge.
- Let it stand for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse with running water. I rinse my vegetables two times.
Now you can use vegetables.